Senin, 26 Mei 2014

I-Focus Goes To Jogja

                               I-Focus Goes To Jogja





I-focus of interest and talent organization in faculty of communication sciences Tarumanagara University (FIKom Untar) which interest in photography making an event called "Hunting Besar"  in Jogjakarta from 13 - 17 may. They went to Jogja to got Vesakh moment. First day 14 members of I-Focus and 17 fikom students went to Jogja by train. Arrived in Jogja, they went to Prangtritis Beach to take sunrise and Gumuk Pasir to take picture with I-Focus model. 

In the evening they went to Borobudur temple to got Vesakh moment. They capture the moment of the release of the 1000 lanterns at Borobudur until 4am. On the second day, they re-visited Borobudur to take a picture in Borobudur temple and take a picture with model. After the Hunting Besar, they held BBQ in the evening.



More Information ---> Facebook I-Focus and FIKom UNTAR